To me there is no better way to get in the mood for love other than playing some smooth reggae jams. I admit I am a bit biased because I was born and raised in Jamaica, so most of these songs are staple for me, but I don’t think anyone can deny the realness in these song. When you are single they make you want to be loved. When you are in a bad relationship, they make you strive for a better one. When you are in love they speak for you…Check out some of my favorites below.
My Top Ten Reggae Love Songs :
- Damian Marley- Affairs of the Heart
- Pressure - Love and Affection
- Beres Hammond- Fallen In Love
- Tarrus Riley - She’s Royal
- Glen Washington – If Loving You Is Wrong
- Jah Cure- Love Is
- Sanchez – Missing You
- Cecile - Anything (Cook Fi Yuh)
- Bob Marley- Stir It Up
- Gregory Isaacs - My Only Lover
What are some of your favorites reggae love songs?